Rewards4Earth is an ethical, socially responsible group that’s focused on developing a loyalty program software that benefits customers and supports not-for-profit organisations and the environment.
About the role:
Here at Rewards4Earth, we are looking for a Digital Marketer who will be responsible for promoting our mobile app and charity using online channels. As a Digital Marketer, you will have to have extensive knowledge of social media, search engines, and how to generate sales through online advertisements and increase traffic to our social media platforms.
- Plan e-marketing expenditures in advance and develop a financial plan that will maximise resources.
- Prepare and set up a marketing calendar with exact activities, time frame and budgets.
- Create and execute online marketing campaigns and track the results of these efforts. Track conversion rates (What worked, what didn’t, and why?)
- Manage Social Media Adds Accounts.
- Experience in Social Media paid Adds for Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and Youtube.
- Able to manage and maintain Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and Youtube accounts business accounts and add accounts.
- Advance knowledge of Adobe Cloud Suite, Canva and Loomly.
- Understanding blockchain technology will be an asset.
- Understand and ability to operate Microsoft Office Software.
- Work well within a team and independently.
- Be a well-rounded, oral, and written communicator who delivers standards in all interactions with internal and external customers.
- Demonstrate your ability to effectively multitask, problem solve situations and be highly organised. Ability to change strategies and rethink conventional wisdom at any time.
If this sounds like the right position for you, please email your resume and cover letter outlining why you are right for the job directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of applications, we will only contact short-listed candidates.