How does the Erth Point Loyalty System work?
1) The Erth Point Loyalty System delivers customers to Businesses (Merchants) on a PAY-per-SALE and CLICKS-are-FREE basis.
a) The Erth Point Marketing System is both a Customer Attraction and Customer Loyalty System to attract Customers and keep all customers coming back again and again.
b) The system operates on the fact; Merchants happily pay to acquire customers as evidenced by the Trillions already spent globally on advertising and marketing every year.
c) The system enables part of every sale (PAY-per-SALE Marketing fee) from every Merchant to every Customer to go toward repairing the damage inflicted upon the planet from our everyday spending via the Rewards4Earth Foundation and its POLECER mandate.
d) Merchants happily pay for the acquisition of a customer to look at their website via a click and are generally prepared to pay more for a guaranteed sale (PAY-per-SALE).
2) Clubs, Churches, and Charities (CCC’s) are willing to provide their Supporters as customers on a PAY-per-SALE and CLICKS-are-FREE basis to enable the CCC to earn an ongoing residual income from their Supporters everyday spending and shopping; while simultaneously benefitting their Supporters to potentially get a better deal and earn Erth Points.
a) A CCC cannot be an Erth Ambassador as an Erth Ambassador has to be a person and complete the Erth Ambassador course to ensure they understand their requirements as an Erth Ambassador and what they can and cannot say regarding Erth Points.
3) Supporters are happy to collect Erth Points to benefit themselves and to potentially get a better deal from Merchants. Supporters understand that Erth Points also go to support their Nominated CCC and to help save the planet giving the Supporter triple the contribution.
4) The Supporter (Customer) their nominated CCC and the planet (via the Rewards4Earth Foundation) each receive the same number and percentage of Erth Points, being 30% of the gifted Erth Points which are pre-purchased by the Merchant or via the Erth Points REACTS (Rewards4Earth Automated Card Transaction Service) marketing system.
5) We recruit Merchants and CCC’s using the Erth Ambassador network who also receive a lesser value of Erth Points being 10% of the gifted Erth Points.
6) Erth Point’s REACTS marketing system ensures Merchants receive $33.33 in sales for every $1 spent in the REACTS system if the minimum 3% PAY-per-SALE fee is utilised.
7) Merchants can use their own loyalty or utilise the loyalty of far larger organisations and attract the Supporters of CCC’s as their customers.
a) As part of the REACTS marketing fee goes to the CCC via Erth Points, this incentivises the CCC to provide their Supporters as Customers in return for a passive residual income.
8) The Erth Point System keeps customers coming back again and again by gifting Erth Points to the Customer (Customer Loyalty), the Customer’s nominated CCC (Larger Loyalty and Social Responsibility) and the Planet (Environmental Responsibility), using one or all three payment delivery methods used by the Patented Erth Point Marketing system –
a) The REACTS marketing system operates when a REACTS registered debit/credit card is used with a REACTS registered payment terminal.
b) Once this notification is sent to REACTS, this enables Erth Points to be purchased on electronic exchanges and then gifted to the Supporter and all other parties automatically without any extra procedures or effort from the Merchant’s cashier.
i) It is important to note that no money is taken from the transaction, the funds needed to operate the system are taken from the REACTS marketing balance that is prepaid by the Merchant.
ii) Registration of the card and the terminal is needed for us to match data to enable the REACTS system to be notified a transaction is taking place, at what value and time to ensure the correct amount of Erth™ Points are gifted, and for reconciliation purposes for all parties.
iii) The REACTS Erth Marketing Credit must be purchased in advance; $50 credit is provided with the $220 Merchant joining fee. Once the balance falls below $20 the Merchant must top up their Marketing Balance and the minimum purchase amount is $50 worth of REACTS prepaid marketing services.
c) With cash, direct deposit, or other payment methods, the Erth™ Point BIZ App must be used to gift Erth Points to the Customer (Supporter) and all other parties.
(1) Erth Points must be purchased in advance, $50 worth of Erth Points are credited to the Erth Point BIZ App from the $220 Merchant joining fee. Once the balance of Erth Points falls below $20 if is required that the Merchant purchase more Erth Points with the minimum purchase amount being $50 worth.
d) Using the Erth Point API shopping cart (checkout for online sales) which enables Erth Points to be automatically credited to all parties upon checkout (Coming soon).
i) The API uses the REACTS Erth Marketing Services advance payment system and deducts the fee from the REACTS credited account and Erth Points are gifted to all parties via the REACTS system.
9) It is recommended that the Merchant purchase enough REACTS and Erth Points to cover sales for at least one week to ensure continuity of Erth Point Marketing services rather than spending time and effort to purchase them more frequently.
a) The Merchant can purchase the Minimum $50 worth of Erth Points or enough for many years’ worth of marketing, it is the Merchants choice.
b) The Merchant can also purchase the minimum $50 worth of REACTS pre-paid marketing services or enough for many years in advance, that is a decision for the merchant.
c) Merchants should obtain their own tax advice as to the tax deductibility of both Erth Points and REACTS marketing services based on their own individual situations.
10) Because Erth Points can be earned and spent internationally, and therefore will be traded internationally, their value will continually fluctuate.
a) Down in value like traditional loyalty reward points which disadvantages the holder, and
b) Up in value to benefit the holder (customers), unlike any loyalty reward point we have ever known.
c) The value of Erth Points is determined by supply and demand ascertained by international digital exchanges.
11) A CCC earns Erth Points when one of the CCC’s supporters who has nominated that CCC purchases from a Merchant where Erth Points are earned. All Erth Points are gifted using the magic of REACTS, our API or the BIZ App and its ground-breaking technology.
a) The CCC can sell their Erth Points as desired on exchanges to Merchants who need to purchase them to reward customers and CCC’s for making a sale creating a financially viable ecosystem.
12) ErthMarketing Pty Ltd, the Rewards4Earth Foundation Ltd (Charity) and other companies from the Rewards4Earth Group operate the Erth Point Loyalty Reward Program.
13) The Erth Point system enlists Supporters from CCC’s by enabling the CCC to share in the advertising and marketing revenue, thereby monetising the loyalty of their Supporters (Customers) in the form of a passive residual income, created from every transaction made to a supporter at a participating Merchant where Erth Points are earned.
a) The system simultaneously benefits and thereby encourages the CCC’s Supporters (Customers) to shop at participating Merchants by –
i) gifting them Erth Loyalty Points
ii) helping them to find great deals from participating Merchants.
iii) Gifting the Supporters nominated CCC Erth Points and from that a residual income
iv) Gifting Erth points to the Rewards4Earth Foundation Ltd to assist with the POLECER mandate to repair the planet (see below).
14) Erth Points can be earned at any participating Merchant in the world and spent at any Merchant in the world that accepts them. The system is designed to benefit all Merchants that use the system rather than benefit any specific Merchant, like normal loyalty points do.
15) Merchants pay ErthMarketing Pty Ltd for delivering a customer and sale on a PAY-per-SALE basis to that Merchant. ErthMarketing Pty Ltd keeps 20% of the marketing funds to operate the REACTS Erth Point System and uses 80% of the funds to purchase Erth Points and then gift those Erth Points to participating parties.
16) From the Erth Points purchased ErthMarketing will gift Erth Points to the following parties as part of the Erth Point Loyalty are: –
a) The Supporter (Customer) – 30%
b) The Supporter’s nominated CCC – 30% (Subject to terms and conditions)
c) The Planet via the Rewards4Earth Foundation. – 30%
d) The Erth Ambassador Network – 10%
e) Merchants benefit by converting the CCC Supporters into Customers, enabling the Merchants to make more sales
f) CCC’s benefit by collecting Erth Points and then using them to purchase from participating Merchants or selling the Erth Points for local currency back to Merchants via exchanges.
g) It is important to note that neither the Merchant nor the supporter gifts or donates any Erth Points or money to the CCC and it is only a nomination by the Supporter to ErthMarketing that influences ErthMarketing as to where it will gift Erth Points. Having said that we endeavour to gift money to where the supporter nominates and will only stop or reduce the proceeds to the CCC if it can be shown that the CCC is squandering, misappropriating, or is receiving funds in excess of the CCC’s needs.
h) The CCC understands and agrees that it can only be gifted points as per the terms and conditions set out in the CCC agreement.
i) The CCC understands that it cannot be an Erth Ambassador.
j) ErthMarketing and Rewards4Earth reserve the right to alter the percentages at any time to preserve the integrity of the system and keep the system repairing the planet.
17) Example from a $200 transaction (Sale) where the Merchant pays 4% of the transaction to ErthMarketing for delivering them a customer and a Sale –
a) Total paid to ErthMarketing is 4% of $200 = $8 for delivering a Customer (Supporter) and more importantly revenue in the form of a sale.
b) ErthMarketing retains 20% of the $8 = $1.60 to run REACTS and all other parts of the Erth Point system.
c) The remaining 80% = $6.40 is used to purchase Erth Points from exchanges, which could be from CCC’s that has been gifted their Erth™ Points or any other holder of Erth Points.
d) The $6.40 worth of Erth™ Points are then gifted from ErthMarketing to the following parties: –
i) The Supporter receives 30% = $1.92 worth of Erth Points
ii) The Supporter’s nominated CCC receives 30% = $1.92 worth of Erth Points subject to the terms and conditions of this agreement.
iii) The planet via the Rewards4Earth Foundation receives 30% = $1.92 worth of Erth Points which funds POLECER organisations to help repair the planet.
iv) The Erth Ambassador network receives 10% = $0.64 worth or Erth Points.
(1) The CCC cannot double dip and be an Erth Ambassador.
e) ErthMarketing and Rewards4Earth reserve the right to alter the percentages at any time to preserve the integrity of the system and keep the system repairing the planet.
18) Using our standard REACTS Merchants only PAY-per-SALE rather than per-CLICK excluding the initial establishment fee.
a) For cash sales, direct deposit or other types of payments not used on REACTS the Merchant will need to possess Erth™ Points which they can purchase from exchanges.
19) The patented Erth Point and Reacts technology ensures all 5-parties benefit –
a) the Supporter (customer) benefits,
b) the Merchant benefits,
c) the Supporters nominated CCC benefits,
d) the Erth Ambassadors benefit and
e) all parties help planet Earth by funding the reparation of our environmental problems.
20) A small part of every transaction from every Merchant to every Supporter in the Erth Point System will be used to fund environmental projects around the world and help save planet Earth from all the destruction mankind forces upon it. The Rewards4Earth Foundation’s key objectives through the POLCER mandate are: –
a) Plastic Reclamation and Recycling Worldwide,
b) Ocean Clean-up and Rejuvenation,
c) Local Causes (such as drought, fire, and flood relief in Australia),
d) Endangered Species Preservation,
e) Clean Energy Technology,
f) Education & Lobbying (on how we can all help save the Planet),
g) Reforestation and Tree Planting.
21) We operate under patents in accordance with the Patents Act 1990 (Cth) within the Commonwealth of Australia and the associated worldwide Patents.
22) CCC’s and particularly Sports Clubs understand and agree that all money paid from the system is paid by ErthMarketing Pty Ltd and not from their supporters or Merchants the Supporters purchase from. As such the CCC will treat all money or Erth Points received from the Erth Point system as if it is sponsorship money retrospectively or as a capital gain from their Erth Points.
a) If as an example a Sports Club receives $100,000 from a naming rights sponsor, then the CCC hereby agrees to give Erth Points the equivalent benefits of promotion as it would any sponsor if ErthMarketing gives a similar $100,000 in gifts or donations to the CCC which is commensurate to paying $100,000 in sponsorship.
i) ErthMarketing may agree to a less prominent position on jerseys at ErthMarketing’s discretion if the received amounts are similar.
ii) If ErthMarketing is paying more than any other sponsor ErthMarketing requires that Erth Points be given the prominent promotion as any other main sponsor would receive from the Sports Club unless agreed by ErthMarketing.
23) The CCC agrees that they will give over any fair and reasonable information requested by ErthMarketing to establish the CCC’s bona fides and need for money from ErthMarketing and the Erth Point system.
a) If the information requested by ErthMarketing is not received and/or approved by ErthMarketing, ErthMarketing may stop or decrease any funding to the CCC as it sees fit regardless of nominations made by any Supporters using the Erth Point System.
24) It is important to note that neither the Merchant nor the supporter gifts or donates any Erth Points or money to the CCC and it is only a nomination by the Supporter to ErthMarketing that influences ErthMarketing as to where it will gift money. Having said that we endeavour to gift money to where the supporter nominates and will only stop or reduce the proceeds to the CCC if it can be shown that the CCC is squandering, misappropriating, or is receiving funds in excess of the CCC’s needs.
Merchant or Business Membership
1) To become a Merchant within the Erth Points System the business or Merchant must possess a valid ABN (Australian Business Number) or similar from another country that is verified and accepted by us.
a) The Primary reason to become a Merchant within the Erth Point system is to attract Supporters as Customers and to incentivize all customers to keep coming back again and again and only PAY-per-SALE and understand the CLICKS-are-FREE.
b) The secondary reason to become a Merchant within the Erth Point System is to fulfill your environmental obligations
c) The third reason to becomes a Merchant within the Erth Point System is to fulfill your social and local obligations
2) If you are a Merchant and would like to become a member of the Erth Point Program, then you can register via our website at www.rewards4earth.com or Erth Points BIZ App which can be downloaded from the App or Play stores.
a) To successfully register you will be required to complete the Erth points Loyalty Program application form, provide your Merchant details, and verify your information.
3) You can download and install your Erth Points BIZ App at any time. You understand and accept your Erth Points BIZ App will not activate until your Merchant details have been successfully verified by us.
4) When you register as a Merchant, you will not be bound to any fixed term or periodic contracts with us.
5) You may, at your sole discretion, deactivate and delete your Erth Point Merchant account at any time and free of charge.
a) Upon deactivation and deletion of your Erth Point Merchant account, all rights and licences granted to you as a member of the Erth Points Loyalty Program will cease immediately.
b) To the fullest extent permitted by law, we will not be held responsible or liable for any losses you may occur if you choose to deactivate and delete your Erth Point Merchant account.
6) REACTS Transaction Monitoring.
a) You understand that we do not take any funds from the transactions monitored by REACTS and that any marketing fees will be deducted from your pre-purchased REACTS account at the agreed percentage which shows on your Erth Points BIZ App.
b) We do not share personal information or specific information about your Merchant with any other Merchant and only provide general data to Merchants to help them create campaigns to get more sales.
c) By registering your Payment Terminal(s) with our REACTS transaction monitoring, you authorize ErthMarketing Pty Ltd and/or associated entities to share your transaction information with any other entities needed to track transactions between the Merchant and any Erth Point Supporters. You authorize us to monitor transactions on your registered terminals to identify qualifying purchases to determine whether your Merchant made transactions linked to any supporters payment cards.
d) You further authorise Eftpos Australia, Mastercard, Visa or any other associated financial institution to share such transaction details with ErthMarketing Pty Ltd and/or associated entities to enable us to gain the needed transaction information to gift Erth Points and to assist Merchants to target offers that may be of interest to our Supporter Base to assist you to make more sales.
e) You may opt-out of transaction monitoring with the payment terminals(s) you have registered by contacting ErthMarketing Pty Ltd directly, in writing via email: email@example.com
7) VIP Supporters (Customers) can be sent FREE push notifications, or Special Offers.
a) To become a VIP Supporter of your Merchant the Supporter must purchase from your Merchant or nominate that they want to become a VIP Supporter of your Merchant.
b) You understand and acknowledge that the Supporter can decide not to remain a VIP Customer of yours by “Opting Out” or can vary the frequency that they want to receive the push notifications at their total discretion.
c) The Supporter can be a VIP Supporter of as many Merchants as they desire and there is no exclusivity to your Merchant based on location or Merchant type.
d) A Supporter can also become a VIP Supporter of as many CCC’s as they desire.
e) A Merchant can organise to work with any other Merchant’s or CCC’s for them to send special offers that your Merchant has to offer. This has the effect of cross marketing and will benefit all parties including the Supporter and the planet.
f) Erth Marketing reserves the right to stop any Merchant from using the push notifications if this service is abused or not in the best interest of the customers or the planet or CCC’s.
8) Through the Erth Points Biz App Merchants can purchase REACTS Advertising and Marketing services which are only available to Merchants that have ABN’s in Australia or the corresponding identifications in other countries.
9) REACTS Advertising and Marketing membership and joining fee can be purchased at the establishment price of AUD$200.00 +GST for a total of $220.00
10) The minimum top-up amount for REACTS is $50.00
a) If as an example the Merchant has a balance of $50 for pre-paid marketing and a customer spends $100 and the Merchant has agreed to be paid 4% of the sale price, then the Merchant would pay a total fee equal to $4% of $50 equal to $2 so the new balance would be $48.
b) Once the balance falls below $20.00 the Merchant must top up their balance otherwise REACTS services for Erth Points will be withdrawn if the balance falls below $10.00.
i) All customers that go into a Merchant where they previously earned Erth Points will be notified that they did not receive and Erth Points as per normal to comply with our full disclosure principles if the balance of the Merchants goes below $10.00
11) A Merchant can also purchase Erth Points so that they can use them to purchase goods and services from other Merchants or gift them to Supporters as a special incentive, or for transactions that do not occur on the payment gateway system.
12) There are $50 worth of Erth Points included with the $200+GST establishment or joining fee
a) The minimum top-up purchase amount is $50 worth of Erth Points.
b) The Merchant can purchase Erth Points from the BIZ App using the “TRADE Erth” and the Merchant can BUY Erth points for their own purposes as they require them.
13) All transactions are conducted in Australian Dollars – $ AUD. Using any other currency and any exchange rate calculated from any other currency is beyond our control and subject to the variances of the free market.
14) We only work electronically and do not SHIP any products, only via email or internet services.
15) GST will be added to all prices where applicable.
Your Business or Merchant Obligations
1. You understand and accept you are solely responsible for:
2. a) all information you provide to us is true, accurate and complete
b) your usernames, passwords and any other personal information required to access your BIZ App to remain secret/confidential and will not be disclosed or shared with any other person other than your team members that require them.
c) if there is any unauthorised use of your username and password or there is a breach of security, you will notify us of this immediately and you understand that it is your breach, and we accept no liability for any losses or damages you may suffer.
d) the accessibility and reliability of the BIZ App is solely dependent on your choice of device, the model of that device, the device operating system, other hardware and their settings, and internet connection.
e) determining whether the Erth Points loyalty program meets your needs as either Merchant or CCC. Please always seek independent professional advice as to whether the Erth Points loyalty program is right for you.
Gifting Erth Points
1) A Merchant can gift Erth Points from your own account to any Ambassador, Supporter, Merchant or CCC that you join using the Erth Point BIZ App and you are free to gift any amount of Erth Points you wish. (Feature coming soon)
2) You understand and accept that Erth Points are gifted to every customer who makes a purchase from a Merchant using the BIZ App or REACTS if that Supporter/Customer is registered with Erth Points system.
a) Erth Points will be transferred to the Supporter/Customer at the time of the transaction only if they use the REACTS system for Debit/Credit cards and the card that is being used has been previously attached to their Erth Points account and the Merchant has more than $10 credit in their ErthMarketing account to enable REACTS to operate.
b) If the supporter pays in cash, by direct deposit or some other payment methodology, you understand that for the Merchant to gift Erth Points directly to the system and therefore the Supporter, the Merchant must use the BIZ App.
i) You understand that for a Merchant to gift Erth Points they must already have the Erth Points in their BIZ App as no credit is provided to Merchants.
c) You understand that Merchants can also use the BIZ App to gift extra points to Supporters over and above any points that were gifted through the payment gateway system derived from payments made using their registered terminals.
3) You understand that the Supporter can nominate any CCC as a Beneficiary that they desire, and the Merchant cannot influence or demand what CCC the Supporter nominates.
4) You understand and agree that it is ErthMarketing Pty Ltd that donates the money to that CCC and that is at our total discretion which can change at any time based on information that CCC provides or does not provide to us.
5) You understand that a Merchant has the flexibility to set their desired percentage of the sale price that they will gift as part of the transaction using the BIZ App and our REACTS PAY-per-SALE Erth Point marketing system.
a) You are aware that the percentage gifted is the total to all parties including the Erth Marketing administration and processing fees.
b) The minimum total percentage amount is three per cent (3%) of the total purchase amount payable to Erth Marketing via REACTS regardless of the CCC they support.
c) From this minimum 3% part of the money (20%) will be retained to operate the ErthMarketing REACTS system, and 80% will be used to purchase Erth Points which will be shared amongst the Supporter, the Supporters nominated CCC, the Planet via the Rewards4Earth Foundation and the Erth Ambassador Network.
6) If the Erth Points BIZ App is used the same splits of fees will occur with the only difference being that Erth Marketing will receive its fees in Erth Points rather than in $AUD.
7) With cash or direct deposit transactions or any other payment methodology other than using REACTS, the Merchant understands that they will have to gift the points manually to their customers App’s using the Erth Point BIZ App.
a) You understand that the Merchant will have to Buy Erth Points through their BIZ App, via exchanges, or from any other entity that sells Erth Points.
8) You understand that the marketing fee is a PAY-per-SALE performance marketing system, and the CLICKS are FREE.
9) You understand that the Merchant can change their desired percentage that they will pay for REACTS marketing at any time above the Minimum 3% and may do so to attract more customers by notifying or not notifying their customers.
a) We will not be responsible or liable for the percentage amount you set for your customers or if you change that percentage amount.
10) You understand that a Merchant, when setting their percentage amount, should set an amount they can financially afford. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we will not be responsible or liable for any promises or representations Merchants make to their customers or supporters. We reserve the right to suspend or close any Merchant membership if they repeatedly make promises or representations about gifting Erth Points that they do not honour to their customers.
11) Merchants, Ambassadors and/or CCC’s can purchase Erth Points or prepurchase REACTS marketing from Erth Marketing Pty Ltd through the BIZ App or through the website.
12) For a customer to receive their Erth Points where a REACTS registered payment terminal is not used, Merchants will need to –
a) put the transaction amount into the Erth Points BIZ App
b) scan the Customers QR code on their phone, or a copy of that QR code.
c) press “Share Erth” in their Erth Pints BIZ App, a scanner will appear on their app screen.
d) Scan the Customer’s QR Code which comes up as they press “RECEIVE” in their Erth Points App for Supporters/Customers.
e) The Merchant will be prompted to type in the purchase amount and the amount of Erth Points to be gifted will be calculated automatically.
f) If the customer is not in your presence at the time, simply have them email, text or send you a screenshot of their QR Code that they can access through the Supporter App in the “Receive Erth” tab.
g) Please be aware that the selected percentage is shared amongst the parties such as the CCC and Planet Earth and will not entirely go to the Supporter, as specified in our terms and conditions.
13) Merchants understand and accept that all members must have WIFI, or data turned on, on their device they are using to gift or receive Erth Points. If you are unable to connect to the internet the transfer of Erth Points will not take place.
a) We will not be responsible or liable for any loss of transaction in the event any members are unable to connect to the internet to gift or receive Erth Points.
14) Members will only have their Erth Points delivered to their Erth Point App and their electronic wallet if they have Internet access.
15) Once a CCC has Erth points the CCC can sell them through the App or through any exchange that they desire to convert the Erth Points into their local or any other currency the parties agree upon.
16) Merchants have the sole discretion to offer alternative rewards loyalty programs in conjunction with Erth Points Loyalty Program. Merchants can operate any other rewards loyalty programs that are not breaching Erth Points Patents and remain independent from the Erth Points Loyalty Program.
a) Merchants are solely responsible and liable for any other rewards loyalty program that is offered in association with or separate to the Erth Points program.
b) Erth Points and ErthMarketing Pty Ltd do not require exclusivity and happily work with any other loyalty point system that does not breach our patent.
17) Merchants understand and accept that Merchants must replenish their Erth Points by purchasing them before they are able to gift them to their customers via the BIZ App.
a) The price of Erth Points will fluctuate due to the free market of supply and demand.
18) Merchants understand that the fluctuation in value will not affect the cost to Merchants, as they only purchase REACTS marketing based upon a percentage of the sale price of their goods and or services.
a) As an example – if the Merchant sells an item for $50.00 and they agree to pay 4% REACTS marketing fee to Erth Marketing for delivering the sale, then that would be $2.00 worth of REACTS marketing payable by the Merchant which is deducted from their REACTS pre-paid marketing services balance.
b) The only difference will be that the customer and all other parties will receive varying amounts of Erth™ Points based on the market value of Erth Points at the time of the transaction.
i) As in they may receive 0.005 Erth Points one day, 0.006 another day and 0.003 Erth Points another day or time for purchasing the same item at the same price.
c) Regardless of the quantity of the quantity of Erth Points delivered it was still $2.00 worth of REACTS marketing services and as such was cost the Merchant the same amount.
19) Merchants understand that Merchants need to have a minimum $10 in credit with their marketing account to have points gifted to their customers otherwise no gifting of Erth Points will occur.
20) Merchants understand that because of disclosure laws and common courtesy that if a Merchant or CCC chooses to no longer gift Erth Points or use the Erth Point system that we will notify Erth Point Supporters and customers via their Supporter App at the time of the next transaction that the supporter makes at that Merchant, so that the customer is fully informed.
21) To the fullest extent permitted by law, we do not make any warranties, guarantees, opinions, advice, forecast, speculate, or suggest how the value of Erth Points will behave in a free market determined by supply and demand. We will not be responsible or liable for how Erth Points behave in the free market (their fluctuation or market behaviour).
22) Merchants and or CCC’s understand that if they stop gifting Erth Points we need to inform the Customer that they did not receive any Erth Points from that transaction.
23) Gifting points directly can be done via the Erth Points Supporter App and all Erth points gifted will go to the recipient less any administration charges.
24) Erth Point transfers may come under the scrutiny of AUSTRAC, the local tax office, or any other regulatory body.
25) Merchants understand and agree that they should not offer opinion of statements as to the future value of Erth Points especially regarding any potential increases in value.
Receiving Erth Points as a Payment
1) Merchants understand Merchants or CCC’s can accept Erth Points for a part or full payment. That is a decision for the Merchant and/or CCC and the Supporter/Customer. Erth Marketing does not get involved in suggesting how this should operate as it is a matter for the Merchant and their customers.
2) To accept payment in Erth Points go to the Erth Points BIZ App and
a. Press “Receive Erth” button
b. Type in the amount of the Australian Dollars – $ AUD and the App will recalculate the amount it Erth Points based on the current price on exchanges.
c. Press Generate the QR code and show this QR code to the Supporter or Customer.
d. The Supporter then scans this QR code with his/her Erth Points App for Supporters/Customers and approve the transaction.
e. The Merchant and customer can agree to accept less or more Erth Points for any transaction as they agree.
Sponsorship with all CCC’s and Sports Clubs in Particular.
1. CCC’s understand that by promoting the Erth Point System to supporters, Merchants and CCC’s through sponsorship, this will encourage more Merchants, CCC’s and Supporters to use the system which will benefit all parties that use the system.
2. As it is ErthMarketing that is paying, donating, or gifting the Erth Points or money to the CCC as a donation to the CCC then ErthMarketing should be entitled to the same treatment as any sponsor paying similar amounts to the CCC.
3. The CCC’s understands that it will explain that CCC’s agree that they will treat ErthMarketing the same as any sponsor and promote Erth Points in the same manner it would promote the brand of any other sponsor that pays a similar amount of money.
a. If as an example the naming rights sponsor of a football club (CCC) pays to the club $1,000,000 per year than if ErthMarketing pays $1,000,000 (In local currency or Erth Points) or more to the football club (CCC) then Erth Points will be given identical benefits and marketing rights to any other sponsor paying similar amounts of money.
b. ErthMarketing may agree to have second tier sponsorship benefits to assist that CCC at ErthMarketing’s discretion.
4. CCC’s understand that a CCC may elect to give Erth Points primary naming rights at any time to increase the number of supporters using the Erth Point system which can also increase the donations made to the club by ErthMarketing.
5. CCC’s that they will need to give to ErthMarketing any fair and reasonable information needed to ascertain the CCC’s bona fides and need to continue receiving benefits from the Erth Point system.
Accessing or Retrieving Your Account
1) If you are having difficulties accessing your account or suspect your account/password has been lost or stolen, then please contact our friendly support team using the support system on the websites or the App or firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
3) You understand and accept we will never ask you for your username, password, bank account details or any other personal or sensitive information over the telephone, text message, email, or through pop-up alerts. We have our own secured process when we are helping you access or retrieve your account, and we will help you via our secured process only.
4) You understand and accept that at our sole discretion, we may suspend or deactivate your Merchant account:
a) if we reasonably believe you are using or are likely to use our services in a dishonest manner or for illegal purposes.
b) if we are legally required to do so via court order.
c) if you are involved in or suspected to be involved in money laundering, terrorist financing or any other illegal activity.
e) if you provide us with misleading, false information or make misrepresentations when registering for the Erth Points Loyalty Program.
f) if you are abusive, aggressive, or offensive towards any Erth Points Loyalty Program staff member, Merchant, Supporter, Customer or CCC that use the Erth Point System.
g) If you promote Erth Points will increase in value without the corresponding promotion that they could decrease in value
h) If you promote that CCC’s can become Erth Ambassadors.
5) If you are aware that another Erth Points loyalty member is misusing the Erth Points Loyalty Program in such a way that is deemed illegal, then you are strongly encouraged to call your local police or authority or inform us of that activity.
6) If you are aware that another Erth Points loyalty member is misusing the Erth Points Loyalty Program in such a way that is against our mission and overall vision, then you can make an anonymous complaint to our friendly staff by emailing us at email@example.com.
1) We are a member of AUSTRAC, and we comply with all requirements set down by AUSTRAC including the information we must collect from our members.
2) We comply with Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Financing Act 2006 (Cth), Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Financing Rules 2007 (made under section 229 of the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Act 2006 (Cth)) and Know-Your-Client (KYC) obligations.
i) This is especially stringent on relation to us funding CCC’s and we require far more information than we do with Merchants to ensure compliance.
ii) Erth Ambassadors need to be totally fair and impartial and as such a CCC cannot be an Erth Ambassador due to a potential conflict of interest as any officer of a CCC has a Fiduciary obligation to that CCC.
iii) Because of the Erth Ambassadors role and obligations a person must complete the course and be responsible for what they are telling members and as such cannot be a CCC due to their fiduciary obligations which are inherent for CCC’s.
iv) A person can be the responsible officer of a Merchant via a company or trust and must possess an ABN to be an Erth Ambassador.
5) You accept the degree of information required by us will differ as to whether you are registering for the Erth Point Loyalty Program as a Supporter/Customer, Ambassador, Merchant or CCC.
6) If you are registering as a Supporter, CCC, Ambassador or Merchant, you accept you will be required to successfully complete a proof of identity check. To complete this check, we may use an independent third party. You accept that the Identity Check organisations have their own processes where they collect, use, and hold your personal information, we are not responsible or liable for their processes and procedures.
7) Once you have completed your identity check, we understand that the identity check organisations do not disclose any of the personal information you provided to them (other than your name) when they inform us of the outcome of your identity check. We are only advised whether the identity check is successful/unsuccessful and the name of the person that the identity check refers to. We will not outsource any personal information you have provided to us or any third party unless required to do so by law.
8) You accept third parties may require you to provide additional personal information to them to comply with their own identification obligations. Any third-party identification obligations are not associated with us, we are not responsible or liable for their processes and procedures.
9) Any personal information we collect and hold in our files will not be shared with any parties unless instructed to do so by AUSTRAC or by court Subpoena.
1) You understand and accept we will not be responsible or liable for resolving any dispute that may arise between yourself and any other party using the Erth Point System. Disputes may arise between Erth Ambassadors, Supporters (Customers), Merchants and CCC’s, if the dispute is about using our Erth Points Loyalty program, the parties involved will be solely responsible for resolving the dispute between parties. We may agree to mediate between the parties to assist in the dispute, or we may cancel membership at our sole discretion.
2) If the dispute is between you as an Erth Ambassador, CCC or Merchant and any of our companies such as Rewards4Earth Pty Ltd or Erth Marketing Pty Ltd you agree to go to mediation and if that is unsuccessful to arbitration and that decision is final and all parties will bear their own costs for any legal action.
3) The Merchant and/or CCC agree that they will enter mediation and if unsuccessful Arbitration with an authorised Mediator or Arbitrator as recognised by the Queensland Law Society before, they can commence any legal action in any jurisdiction.
1) We always comply with the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) and the Australian Consumer Law requirements. Subject to your rights, we will assess your refund claim taking into account the level of seriousness and all other relevant factors. We are not obligated to comply with your remedy preference. Every claim will be assessed on a case-by-case basis as to whether we repair, replace or refund at our absolute discretion.
1) To the fullest extent permitted by law, your use of and involvement with our Erth Points Loyalty Program as an Ambassador, Merchant, CCC or Supporter will be solely at your own risk. We provide services on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
2) We and our affiliates expressly disclaim and exclude all expressed and implied warranties, conditions, guarantees, and representations of any kind whether they were expressed, implied, or statutory.
3) This includes, without limitation, implied warranties of how Erth Points will fluctuate or behave in the free market controlled by supply and demand.
4) We do not make any promises to Ambassadors as to how or whether Merchants, CCC’s, Supporters or other Ambassadors will accept the Erth Point System.
5) Merchants, Supporters, and CCC’s understand that they will experience bugs, errors and issues with our App’s, websites, and software and that although we do our best to rectify these errors they will most likely continue to occur, and we accept no liability for any loss or damage the member may incur due to any of these issues.
6) We and our affiliates expressly and impliedly make no guarantees or promises to the following:
a) our services will meet your requirements.
b) our services will not be interrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
c) the quality of our services, products, materials, or information obtained by you.
d) the results/data that is obtained from the use of our services will be accurate and reliable.
e) the speed or accuracy of the Erth Points transfer.
f) whether or not the Erth Point system works on older or not mainstream devices.
Limitation of Liability
1) To the fullest extent permitted by law, we, our affiliates, Ambassadors, Merchants, and CCC’s using the Erth Point System will not be held liable for any of the following:
a) indirect, incidental, special, consequential, punitive, or exemplary damages.
b) loss of profit to you.
c) loss of goodwill to you.
d) loss of use.
e) damage or alteration to any equipment (including, without limitation, handheld devices, tablets, mobile phones) as a result of the installation and/or use of the Erth Points BIZ App or Supporter App or any of our software.
f) loss or corruption of data.
g) loss, destruction, or theft of Erth Points including loss of passwords.
h) any other intangible loss you may suffer (foreseeable or otherwise).
2) We understand and accept some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusions of certain limitations for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, in these circumstances limitations set out in these Terms and Conditions will not exclude our liability.
4) Ambassadors understand that we work with AUSTRAC, we also conduct our own investigation as to what members and particularly CCC’s are mandated to accomplish, what goals they have, how we can assist them to reach those goals. CCC’s agree and understand that we accept no liability for the following: –
a) That the Supporters nominate a CCC as their preferred beneficiary and that the Supporter can change this at any time.
b) If the CCC has received the funding they require, we can pause the funding until it is required again.
c) That we can cancel the CCC’s funding if it is seen that funding is not going to the nominated cause as stated by the CCC.
d) That we may require further information and records from the CCC once certain funding levels have been reached and that failure to comply with such requests can cause all funding to cease or be paused until that information is received and investigated.
e) The CCC also understands that if the information requested is not to our satisfaction we can pause or cease funding to that CCC.
f) We can also agree to give CCC’s more than we have collected for them if we feel that it is needed for any purpose, we deem necessary.
g) We can pause or cease funding to the CCC for any reason we deem appropriate.
h) A CCC cannot be an Erth Ambassador due to the conflict of interest.
1) All Intellectual Property (IP) rights in Erth Points BIZ App are either owned or controlled by Rewards4Earth Pty Ltd or its affiliates or has third-party licensing to use its content.
4) We will be solely responsible for ensuring there are enough Erth Points in the ecosystem to support all qualifying transactions worldwide. We will do this by releasing Erth Points into a rising free market when required and will not release Erth Points below previous market highs in a ratchet type system unless there is an emphatic reason to do so to ensure the integrity of the Erth Point system. This means the supply of Erth Points will be available to meet the free-market demand to ensure the price of Erth Points does not reach an unsustainable level where the use of them in small transactions becomes unworkable.
5) Ensuring there are enough Erth Points in the ecosystem using the ratchet system also prevents Erth Points from being released into a decreasing free market.
6) You understand and accept we may, from time to time, and at our sole discretion, cause the Erth Points BIZ App to be temporarily unavailable to all members of the Erth Points Loyalty Program for maintenance or other purposes.
7) You understand and accept we are not a financial services organisation and we do not provide financial services, financial advice, or products. Any content (including all advertising and marketing) provided to you is intended to provide general information only. We have not taken into account any specific circumstances, nor have we taken into account your particular situation. All our content is not intended to provide financial or professional advice, you must not rely on it as financial or professional advice. Always seek independent professional advice as to whether Erth Points Loyalty Program is right for you.
8) You understand and accept you must not: copy, use or attempt to use a similar system worldwide that is or could be reasonably viewed as being competitive with us that breaches or could breach our patent or the intellectual property surrounding our patents.
9) We may, at our sole discretion, allow you to set up or conduct a Business similar to ours. We will only exercise our discretion through express and written consent. You understand and accept our express and written consent will be a legally binding agreement between you and the patent holder.
10) You understand and accept we reserve the right to take any and all necessary legal action against you if you set up a similar organisation that is deemed to be similar and competing with our organisation without our expressed and written consent.
11) Subject to these Terms and Conditions, and our Website Terms and Conditions, we grant you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited, revocable, sub-licensable licence to use and access our App, Websites, software and utilise our patents for your own personal and/or commercial use within those Apps and websites.
12) Unless expressly permitted within these Terms and Conditions, you must not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, publicly display, encode, translate, transmit, distribute, alter, modify, reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, transfer, create any kind of derivative works or exchange Erth Points App for any commercial purpose which is not associated with the Erth Points Loyalty Program.
14) You understand that Erth Ambassadors do not make decisions for the company and cannot alter any terms and conditions specified by the company and that Ambassadors will only promote products and/or services as outlined by the company.
15) Erth Ambassadors pledge a fiduciary obligation to the company.
1) “App” means
The Erth Points™ App for Erth Points Supporter App for consumers, customers, supporters, or individuals.
2) “BIZ App” means
the Erth Points BIZ or Merchant App or Business App for organisations such as CCC’s or Merchants.
3) CCC means
Any registered Club, Church, Charity, Foundation, Benevolent Society, or organisation that meets with our criteria that we believe needs support that fits in with our POLECER mandate. We reserve the right to reject any organisation from becoming a CCC and receive funding for any reason we feel justifies this position.
4) Customer means
A purchaser of goods and or services from a business and/or merchant
5) Consumer means
A purchaser of goods and or services from a business and/or Merchant
6) Erth Ambassador means
a registered Business or holder of an ABN being an Australian Business Number, or similar in other countries, that promotes the Erth Point system to other parties upon the understanding that as an Erth Ambassador they will be rewarded from transactions made by members within their 6-level network via a small percentage of Erth Points that are purchased as a result of financial transactions between a Supporter and a Merchant that are registered with the Erth Point System where one or both of those parties are in the Ambassadors 6-level network. An Erth Ambassador cannot be a CCC.
7) Erth Point means:
a Token (also known as a point) held on a blockchain as a distributed ledger called “Erth” and used in Erth Point Apps.
8) Erth Points Loyalty Program or Erth Points System means:
the combined Business of Rewards4Earth Pty Ltd, ErthMarketing Pty Ltd, Erth Ambassadors Pty Ltd and any of their subsidiary or group companies and the Rewards4Earth Foundation Ltd philanthropic organisation which run the Erth Points System in which a Supporter (Customer) earns points on a qualifying transaction, where Erth points are gifted to a qualifying Customer and other parties.
9) Intellectual Property means:
The systems, procedures, Apps, websites, and all other information that enables the Erth Point system to operate.
10) Marketing and Advertising means
The objective of gaining a customer and sale using promotion, benefit and or reward to attract customers or Supporters.
11) Merchant means
A business or Merchant that pays for marketing services to attract customers via either purchasing REACTS Marketing services or Erth Points as a reward for supporters purchasing from that business or Merchant.
12) Patent means
The Patent held by us in relation to using loyalty rewards on a blockchain token and other intellectual property used by us.
13) REACTS means
Rewards4Earth Automated Card Transaction Service and its associated marketing system.
14) POLECER means
a) The Rewards4Earth Foundation Ltd’s Acronym for its mandate
i) Plastic Reclamation and Recycling
ii) Ocean Cleanup and Rejuvenation
iii) Local Cause in that area
iv) Endangered Species Preservation
v) Clean Energy Technology
vi) Education on Sustainability
vii) Reforestation, Carbon Sequestration and Tree Planting
15) Qualifying transaction means:
a) when a Merchant who is a member of the Erth Points Loyalty Program buys marketing services and/or gives a percentage amount of Erth Points to their Customer at the time of purchase transactions.
b) when a customer who is a member of the Erth Points Loyalty Program uses their Erth Points to purchase goods and services from a Merchant that is a member of the Erth Points Loyalty Program.
16) Supporter means
A customer that uses the Supporter Erth Point App to collect Erth Points
17) Related Bodies Corporate means:
the same meaning it has in the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth).
18) Terms and Conditions means
19) “We”, “Us”, and “Our” means
The Erth Point System, Rewards4Earth Pty Ltd (ABN 79 637 454 310) and its affiliate or group companies, ErthMarketing Pty Ltd, Erth Ambassadors Pty Ltd as well as the Rewards4Earth Foundation Ltd.
20) “You” means
every organisation that is a member of the Erth Points Loyalty Program (including CCC’s, Supporters, Erth Ambassadors, and Merchants) and every organisation that is not a member of the Erth Points Loyalty Program that is looking at anything to do with Erth Points or this website or any of the Erth Point Apps.