The Erth Points System rewards supporters of ECO – Environmental and/or Community Organisations as they shop at participating businesses. It enables part of every purchase made by every customer from every business to go toward supporting local communities while helping repair the environmental damage created by the modern lifestyle.
Erth Points Loyalty Rewards Program benefits the customer, the customer’s nominated ECO – Environmental and/or Community Organisations and the environment.
- Customers (Supporters) – Customers earn Erth Points from everyday shopping/spending and have access to unique special offers at participating businesses.
- ECO – Environmental and/or Community Organisations – Customers nominate their favourite ECO to benefit from their everyday shopping via the Erth Point System. It provides the ECO with an ongoing residual income.
- Planet Earth – Planet Earth benefits via the Rewards4Earth Foundation whose mandate is to fund the reparation of the environmental damage caused by our modern lifestyle.
- Businesses (Merchants/Retailers) – Businesses benefit by attracting and retaining customers (supporters of ECOs). Businesses only PAY-per-SALE and the CLICKS-are-FREE.
The Erth Points App enables you to receive Erth Points as you buy from participating businesses while using a variety of payment methods. In the App, you can nominate your favourite ECO – Environmental and/or Community Organisation enabling it and the environment to benefit from your every purchase.
Yes, it’s free to join. There are no extra costs for downloading the App nor ongoing charges.
Earning Erth Points is easy!
- Download the Erth Points App via the QR code, via the App or Play store or click here to download.
- Shop at participating businesses.
- Pay with your registered credit/debit card, cash, direct deposit or Erth Pay Gift Card and Erth Points will be transferred to you, your chosen ECO – Environmental and/or Community Organisations and Rewards4Earth Foundation.
- You can check how much you earned in the Erth Points App (usually points are transferred instantaneously, but some may take up to 7-days).
- Credit/Debit Cards. Each time you use your registered credit/debit card you earn Erth Points. Make sure you have added your card to Erth Points App before shopping.
- Erth Pay Gift Cards. Gift cards for many Australia-wide retailers can be purchased in the Erth Points App. You, your ECO – Environmental and/or Community Organisations and the Planet earn points at the time of purchase of the gift card, rather than when you spend the gift card.
- Cash. When you pay with cash, please ensure that the merchant transfers the points to you via the Gift/Receive option in the Erth Points App.
- Direct Deposit. When you pay with a bank transfer, please ensure that the merchant transfers the points to you via the Gift/Receive option in the Erth Points App.
You can spend your Erth Points at participating businesses that choose to accept them as a payment option, via the Erth Points App Send/Spend option.
Yes, if they are benefiting the Planet, animals, people in need and worthy causes.
Erth Points are the first patented, digital global reward points. Erth Points are funded by businesses and enable them to attract and reward customers, to say thank you for buying from them. Supporters can earn Erth Points as they purchase from participating businesses, save and keep them or spend at any business in the world that accepts them. Supporters cannot purchase Erth Points through the Erth Points System.
Erth Points expire in the year 9999 and a business cannot cancel your Erth Points.
Erth Points are wholly owned by the receiver, not the business that gifted them.
Erth Points value is established by the free market, on the exchanges where ECOs can sell, and businesses buy. The points value fluctuates and the business always gifts them based on the market value at the time of the transaction, the number of points received by a customer will vary with every transaction.
Yes, like other loyalty points they can decrease in value. Unlike other loyalty points, Erth Points are exchange-traded enabling them to also increase in value due to the forces of supply and demand.
Erth Points are not tied to a specific company. Once a business gifts Erth Points, those points have nothing to do with that business anymore. If the business goes bankrupt, the points it has given remain the property of the holder and can be used at any business that accepts them worldwide.
Erth Points cannot be bought by individuals and can only be purchased by registered businesses that hold a valid ABN in Australia or the equivalent in other countries. Erth Points must be gifted by a business to a customer as a purchase reward.
There are a few ways to check which businesses are part of the Erth Points Loyalty program:
1) On this website. Click here to see the full list of businesses where Erth Points can be earned with the Erth Pay Cards.
2) You can also look for the Erth Points logos in stores.
3) Check in the Erth Points App/Search section.
The biggest difference between the Erth Points and traditional Loyalty Reward Programs is with Erth Points the customer benefits, the ECO benefits, the business benefits and planet Earth benefits. There’s nothing else like it!
On top of that Erth Points don’t expire. They can’t be devalued by any rewarding businesses, even if the gifting business goes bankrupt. They are owned by the holder, not the gifting business.
Erth Points System’s primary functions are:
1. To provide customers and supporters of Not-for-profit Organisations (ECO) with access to deals and special offers.
2. To reward the supporters and their favourite ECO with Erth Points that they can use to support their goals with residual income.
3. To help businesses make more sales and save on marketing, as they only PAY-per-SALE and not PAY-per-CLICK.
4. To enable all of us to help Planet Earth by enabling a small part of every transaction in the world to go towards environmental projects.
The number of Erth Points a supporter receives depends on the value of the purchase, the percentage of the sale the business nominates, and the value of the Erth Points at the time of the transaction.
The real benefit comes from supporters making as many purchases as possible from businesses that gift Erth Points. That’s the quickest way for a supporter to increase their Erth Points balance, support their favourite ECO and help save Planet Earth. This all happens while the business makes more sales so all parties benefit.
A VIP Customer status grants you the ability to receive notifications about special offers and deals from businesses you choose. It is assigned to you after you shop in a participating business for the first time with your credit/debit card registered in Erth Points, cash or direct deposit (does not apply to the Erth Pay Cards).
You can unsubscribe from being a VIP Customer anytime. To do so, go to your Erth Points App, tap Account (person icon), tap Settings and in the Notifications section tap Manage. Here you can change your VIP Customer status and decide from which business you would like to receive notifications.
No, as the gifting business does not own the Erth Points. The value is set by the market price, the business has no control over the value of Erth Points. This is another key difference between Erth Points to all other loyalty points.
For a business, the market value of Erth Points is irrelevant, as they are rewarding a percentage of the transaction, which is shown in the local currency.
Yes, you will be able to gift or donate your Erth Points directly to the Rewards4Earth Foundation or any charity or non-profit organisation that is registered with Erth Points once the transfer feature is enabled and when all features of the system are fully functional.
Individuals cannot purchase Erth Pints directly and even if they did, they would not be tax-deductible to individuals as they are not businesses and the individuals get no tax deductions for marketing services.
The percentage-of-sale price reward may be tax-deductible for a business as it is for marketing services, however, this should be checked for each and every individual situation with a qualified tax adviser. Rewards4Earth does not offer tax planning or advice.
Rewards4Earth takes data security and privacy extremely seriously. We have partnered with Oracle Corp, one of the world’s leading enterprise IT companies, to manage all data security and storage. Most banks and governments use Oracle’s databases and servers and rely on their security systems.
As a registered Oracle partner, Rewards4Earth has access to the Oracle Partner Network, a global network of established business partners. Through this network we have partnered with a global payment processing technology firm that supports over 40,000 firms with payments of more than $20bn, meaning the overarching technical infrastructure and data processing are in some of the best possible hands.
This is a step-by-step process on how to register with the Erth Points App, add your – Environmental and/or Community Organisations and set up your credit/debit card within the app to make purchases that will earn you Erth Points, support your local participating businesses and ECO.
To set up your Erth Points App on an iPhone or Android phone:
Download the app
Step 1 – Download the Erth Points App via the QR code, via the App or Play store or click here to download.
Step 2 – Once downloaded Tap on Register.
Step 3 – Fill in your details, your name, email, and mobile number.
Choose the ECO
Step 1 – Once registered, add your chosen Charity. To do this tap the Account (person icon).
Step 2 – Tap on Settings.
Step 3 – Tap on Change where you see the heading: Club, Church, or Charity support.
Step 4 – A list of charities will come up, please select one. If you do not select a charity the Erth Points will be awarded to the Rewards4Earth Foundation.
Step 5 – Once you select your Charity it will be seen under the Club, Church, or Charity support heading.
Step 6 – Tap the arrow at the top left of the screen and then the Erth icon at the bottom left of the screen to take you back to the home screen.
Add your credit/debit card
Step 1 – Tap on the Account (person icon) button.
Step 2 – Tap on the Credit Cards button.
Step 3 – Tap the add (+ or cross) at the top right of the screen to add your card.
Step 4 – Fill in your name that is on your card, the card number and the expiry date.
Step 5 – Once your card is loaded up, you are ready to buy gift cards or make transactions with your App.
You can now start earning Erth Points, support your ECO – Environmental and/or Community Organisations and any participating businesses, and most of all, save the Planet.
Do not worry if there is a delay in the Erth Points arriving in your account as some companies have a longer transaction time frame. Also be aware that if your debit/credit card is the same bank that the business uses, that merchant facility time could take up to 7-days for your Erth Points to be deposited into your account.
To buy a gift card on the iPhone or Android phone:
Step 1 – Tap the green Erth Pay Cards button on the home screen.
Step 2 – Tap the word Buy (or add +). Click to select your prepaid card.
Step 3 – Select the gift card of your choice.
Step 4 – Choose a payment option.
Step 5 – Once the gift card has been purchased, it will be in your Erth Pay Cards section within the App and you can now use the gift card.
Do not worry if there is a delay in the Erth Points arriving in your account as some Companies have a longer transaction time frame. Also be aware that if your debit/credit card is the same bank that the business uses, that merchant facility time could take up to 7-days for your Erth Points to be deposited into your account.
To use the gift card on the iPhone or the Android phone:
Step 1 – Tap the green Erth Pay Cards button on the home screen.
Step 2 – Check the gift card balance by tapping on the Gift Card. Then tap on Use Erth Pay Card. Tap Download. This will exit the app to the PDF where your gift card barcode is visible.
Step 3 – To pay with the gift card, scan your barcode using the scanner at the store’s register or have the counter person do this for you. Please note that if it does not scan at a self-serve checkout, you will need to enter the numbers found under the barcode where it says card number. Is it recommended you go through a checkout, where a person can help you if you need assistance.
Step 4 – Once you have scanned the bar code, it is recommended that you update the remaining amount available on the gift card so that you can easily see what is available for your next purchase.
Step 5 – To update the remaining balance if you have only spent part of your gift card, tap the Update button on the right side under the gift card, enter the remaining amount and tap Update.
Step 6 – Once you have used the full balance of your Erth Pay Card it is recommended that you remove it from the App by pressing the Remove and then Confirm button.
To make a transaction using your Erth Points App on the iPhone or Android phone:
Step 1 – Tap the Account (person icon).
Step 2 – Tap Send Erth.
Step 3 – Scan the business QR code presented at the time of the transaction.
Step 4 – Enter the amount of your purchase.
Step 5 – Select Confirm.
Once your transaction is complete, you will see the Erth Points after the transaction in your Transaction History tab.
To view your transaction history on the iPhone or Android phone:
Step 1 – Tap on the Account (person icon).
Step 2 – Tap on Transactions History.
You will see the current balance of your Erth Points in the Account/Transaction History and on the home page of your App.
- Open the Erth Points App.
- Log out (if you haven’t already) and go to the Login screen.
- Click “Forgot your password? Reset!”
- Provide the phone number, you’ve used to register with the Erth Points App.
- You will receive an SMS with a code.
- Copy the code and put it in the app, click
- Type in your new password.
- Your password has been changed; you can now log in to your account with the new password.