What is Rewards4Earth™?
1. We are both a philanthropic organisation and a business operating a rewards points loyalty program designed to help clubs, churches, charities and not-for-profits (CCC’s) benefit by monetizing their loyalty. While at the same time benefitting all of their supporters by finding them great deals from those businesses and gifting them Erth™ loyalty reward points. We also benefit businesses by providing the CCC supporters as potential customers, enabling the businesses to make more sales and save on marketing as the business only PAY-per-SALE rather than per-click. We do all of this and we also help save planet Earth. Collectively businesses spend hundreds of billions every year on marketing, so there is no shortage of money, we are the Economic Solution to our Environmental Problems. Our key objectives, POLICE are: plastic clean-up and recycling worldwide, ocean rejuvenation, local causes such as drought, fire and flood relief in Australia, endangered species preservation, clean energy technology, education on how we can all help save the planet, reforestation and tree planting. A small part of every transaction from every business to every supporter in the Erth™ points system will be used to fund environmental projects around the world and help save planet Earth from all of the destruction mankind forces upon it.
2. We operate under a patent in accordance with the Patents Act 1990 (Cth) within the Commonwealth of Australia.
1. You understand and accept as a supporter (customer), it is free to download and install the Rewards4Earth™ customer App. This means there are no establishment fees nor any ongoing costs associated with the supporter membership.
2. We are a digital-based rewards points loyalty program enabling you to collect and hold your Erth™ points in your digital wallet allowing you to collect and spend your Erth™ points at any participating business worldwide.
3. You understand and accept that by downloading, installing and registering for the Rewards4Earth™ customer App, the notifications settings are turned on by default. You are able to turn off your notifications at any time in your settings.
4. If you have subscribed to receive future promotional material from us, you will always be provided with the option to unsubscribe from receiving any future promotional material at any time. You understand and accept the unsubscribe button will be located at the bottom of the promotional material.
5. If you have unsubscribed to receiving future promotional material from us and you are still receiving promotional material from us, please email our friendly customer service team at email@example.com.
6. You may, at your sole discretion, deactivate and delete your Rewards4Earth™ customer account at any time and free of charge.
7. Upon deactivation and deletion of your Rewards4Earth™ customer account, all rights and licences granted to you as a member of the Rewards4Earth™ rewards points loyalty program will cease immediately.
8. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we will not be held responsible or liable if you choose to deactivate and delete your Rewards4Earth™ customer account which may mean you lose your Erth™ points and any value associated with them now or in the future.
9. You can become a VIP member of any business or CCC and receive notifications as to special offers from them and you can control the frequency of those notifications, from maximum once weekly to every two years or opt-out totally.
10. You understand and agree that supporters that are not businesses cannot purchase Erth™ points and can only accumulate Erth™ points as part of another purchase from a participating business the same as other loyalty reward points.
1. If you have a legitimate business and would like to become a member of the Erth™ point program then you can register via our website at www.rewards4earth.com. To successfully register you will be required to provide your business details and verify your information.
2. You are able to download and install your Rewards4Earth™ BIZ App at any time. You understand and accept your BIZ App will not activate until your business details have been successfully verified by us.
3. When you register your business, your business will not be bound to any fixed term or periodic contracts with us.
4. You may, at your sole discretion, deactivate and delete your Rewards4Earth™ business account at any time and free of charge.
5. Upon deactivation and deletion of your Rewards4Earth™ business account, all rights and licences granted to you as a member of the Rewards4Earth™ rewards points loyalty program will cease immediately.
6. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we will not be held responsible or liable if you choose to deactivate and delete your Rewards4Earth™ business account.
7. Transaction Monitoring. By registering a payment card in connection with transaction monitoring, you authorize Rewards4Earth Pty Ltd and/or associated entity to share your payment card information with Eftpos Australia, Mastercard and Visa so it knows you enrolled. You authorize Eftpos Australia, Mastercard and Visa to monitor transactions on your registered card(s) to identify qualifying purchases in order to determine whether you have qualified for or earned an offer linked to your payment card, and for Eftpos Australia, Mastercard and Visa to share such transaction details with Rewards4Earth Pty Ltd and/or associated entity to enable your card-linked offer(s) and target offers that may be of interest to you. You may opt-out of transaction monitoring on the payment card(s) you have registered by contacting Rewards4Earth Pty Ltd directly, in writing via email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or mail: Rewards4Earth, 8 Jakes Way, Worongary, QLD 4213.
Earning/Receiving Erth™ Points
1. As a customer you accept you will be able to earn Erth™ points every time you make a purchase for goods or services at any business, worldwide, that is part of the Erth™ point system.
2. You accept you must have WIFI or data turned on your device to receive your Erth™ points. If you are unable to connect to the internet the transfer of Erth™ points will not take place until you have an internet connection. We will not be responsible or liable for any loss of Erth™ points in the event you are unable to connect to the internet or did not receive your Erth™ points.
3. You accept a business that offers Erth™ points may offer additional loyalty rewards programs independent of Rewards4Earth™’s rewards loyalty program. We will not be responsible or liable for any additional loyalty rewards programs offered to you that are not associated with the Rewards4Earth™ rewards loyalty program.
4. You understand and accept Erth™ points may fluctuate in value due to the free market of supply and demand, and therefore it will affect the amount of Erth™ points you receive from the same transaction at a business.
5. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we do not make any warranties, guarantees, opinions, advice, forecast, speculate or suggest how Erth™ points will behave in the free market. We will not be responsible or liable for how Erth™ points behave in the free market (their fluctuation behaviour).
6. You understand and agree that supporters that are not businesses cannot purchase Erth™ points and can only accumulate Erth™ points as part of another purchase from a participating business the same as other loyalty reward points.
Gifting Erth™ Points
1. As a business, you understand and accept you will gift every customer who shops that is part of the Erth™ point system Erth™ points at the time of their purchase. You will have the flexibility to set your desired percentage of a sale price that you will PAY-per-SALE for Erth™ point marketing. The minimum percentage amount is three per cent (3%) of their total purchase amount payable with all Erth™ point supporters regardless of the CCC they support.
2. You can change your desired percentage amount at any time (Minimum 3%) and may do so without notifying your customers. We will not be responsible or liable for the percentage amount you set for your customers or if you change that percentage amount.
3. When setting your percentage amount, you must set an amount your business can financially afford. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we will not be responsible or liable for any promises or representations you make to your customers. We reserve the right to suspend or close your business membership if you repeatedly make promises or representations about gifting Erth™ points that you do not honour.
4. You can purchase Erth™ points or prepurchase marketing from Erth™ marketing, this is to allow for the automatic allocation of Erth™ points if an App on an Android device is used for payment and Erth™ points are automatically allocated as part of that transaction. Or if a cash transaction is made or an Apple device is used and each customer will receive their Erth™ points after you put the transaction amount into the BIZ App and scan the customers QR code on their phone. Simply press “gift Erth™” in your Rewards4Earth™ BIZ App, a scanner will appear on your app screen. Scan the customer’s QR Code which comes up as they press receive in their supporter App. You will be prompted to type in the purchase amount and the amount of Erth™ points to be gifted will be calculated automatically.
5. You accept you must have WIFI or data turned on on the device you are using to give Erth™ points to your customers. If you are unable to connect to the internet the transfer of Erth™ points will not take place. We will not be responsible or liable for any loss of transaction in the event you are unable to connect to the internet to gift Erth™ points to your customer/s.
6. You have the sole discretion to offer alternative rewards loyalty programs in conjunction with Rewards4Earth™’s rewards loyalty program. You accept any other rewards loyalty programs you offer that are not in association with the Rewards4Earth™ loyalty program will remain independent from the Rewards4Earth™ rewards loyalty program. You will be solely responsible and liable for any other rewards loyalty program that is not in association with the Rewards4Earth™ loyalty program.
7. You understand and accept you must replenish your Erth™ points by purchasing them before you are able to gift them to your customers. The price of Erth™ points may fluctuate due to the free market of supply and demand.
8. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we do not make any warranties, guarantees, opinions, advice, forecast, speculate or suggest how Erth™ points will behave in a free market determined by supply and demand. We will not be responsible or liable for how Erth™ points behave in the free market (their fluctuation behaviour).
9. You understand that if you stop gifting Erth™ points we need to inform the customer that they did not receive any Erth™ points from that transaction.
1. We will, at all times, comply with the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) and the Australian Consumer Law requirements. Subject to your rights, we will assess your refund claim taking into account the level of seriousness and all other relevant factors. We are not obligated to comply with your remedy preference. Every claim will be assessed on a case-by-case basis as to whether we repair, replace or refund at our absolute discretion.
Erth™ Ambassador Program
1. Any member of the Erth™ point loyalty reward program is eligible to participate in the Erth™ Ambassador Program. The program is designed to reward you for inspiring a non-participating business to become a member of the Erth™ point system.
2. As an Erth™ Ambassador you will be rewarded by receiving a percentage of the establishment fee paid by a business in Erth™ points when you get a non-participating business to register for the Erth™ point system.
3. You will also receive an ongoing percentage of every transaction that business makes to Erth™ point Supporters as prescribed in the Erth™ Ambassador agreement and any subsequent changes to that agreement.
4. When registering, the non-participating business must use your referral code for you to receive your reward. If a business does not enter your referral code at the time of their registration and has already submitted their registration for processing, then they cannot go back through their registration to enter in your unique referral code. You accept you will be solely responsible for ensuring the business uses your unique referral code when registering for the Rewards4Earth™ rewards points loyalty program.
5. You will be also paid a percentage of the sale price of other items such as training courses or other products purchased by any Erth™ point system members as set out in the Erth™ Ambassador agreement or any changes to that agreement.
6. You accept you will only receive your reward when the business has paid their establishment fee or product or service and that establishment fee has cleared. You will not receive your reward prior to the fees being paid and cleared.
7. You accept we will not reward you or be held responsible or liable for any loss to you if you entered into an understanding or a verbal or written agreement with a non-participating business for them to use your unique referral code and they have not upheld their end of the understanding or verbal or written agreement.
8. You accept we may, at our sole discretion, pass on any suspicious or illegal activities or behaviours to the appropriate authorities.
9. You also accept we reserve the right to suspend or freeze your Rewards4Earth™ digital wallet without reason if we reasonably believe you are abusing your privilege to be participating as an Erth™ Ambassador.
1. We comply with Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Financing Act 2006 (Cth), Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Financing Rules 2007 (made under section 229 of the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Act 2006 (Cth)), and Know-Your-Client obligations.
4. You accept the degree of personal information required by us will differ as to whether you are registering for the Rewards4Earth™ loyalty program as a customer or business.
5. If you are registering as a business you accept you will be required to successfully complete a proof of identity check. To complete this check, we may use an independent third party. You accept that they have their own processes when they collect, use, and hold your personal information, we are not responsible or liable for their processes and procedures.
6. Once you have completed your identity check, we understand that they do not disclose any of the personal information you provided to them (other than your name) when they inform us of the outcome of your identity check. We are only advised whether the identity check is successful/unsuccessful and the name of the person that identity check refers to. We will not outsource any personal information you have provided to us or any third party unless required to do so by law.
7. You accept third parties (like exchanges) may require you to provide additional personal information to them to comply with their own identification obligations. Any third party identification obligations are not associated with us, we are not responsible or liable for their processes and procedures.
Accessing or Retrieving Your Account
1. If you are having difficulties accessing your account or you suspect your account/password has been lost or stolen then please contact our friendly support team at email@example.com immediately.
3. You understand and accept we will never ask you for your username, password, bank account details or any other personal or sensitive information over the telephone, text message, email, or through pop-up alerts. We have our own secured process when we are helping you access or retrieve your account, and we will help you via our secured process only.
4. You understand and accept that at our sole discretion, we may suspend or deactivate your account:
a) if we reasonably believe you are using or are likely to use our services in a dishonest manner or for illegal purposes;
b) if we are legally required to do so via court order;
c) if you are involved in or suspected to be involved in money laundering, terrorist financing or any other illegal activity;
e) if you provide us with misleading, false information or make misrepresentations when registering for the Rewards4Earth™rewards points loyalty program;
f) if you are abusive, aggressive or offensive towards any Rewards4Earth™ rewards points loyalty program staff member, business or CCC that use the Erth™ point system.
5. If you are aware that another Rewards4Earth™ rewards points loyalty member is misusing the Rewards4Earth™ rewards points loyalty program in such a way that is deemed illegal, then you are strongly encouraged to call your local police or authority or inform us of that activity.
6. If you are aware that another Rewards4Earth™ rewards points loyalty member is misusing the Rewards4Earth™ rewards points loyalty program in such a way that is against our mission and overall vision, then you can make an anonymous complaint to our friendly staff by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. You understand and accept you are solely responsible for:
a) all information you provide to us is true, accurate and complete
b) your usernames, passwords and any other personal information required to access either your customer or BIZ App to remain secret/confidential and will not be disclosed or shared with any other person
c) if there is any unauthorised use of your user name and password or there is a breach of security, you will notify us of this immediately
d) the accessibility and reliability of the customer or business App are solely dependent on your choice of device, the model of that device, the device operating system, other hardware and their settings, and internet connection.
e) determining whether the Rewards4Earth™ rewards points loyalty program meets your needs as either a customer or business or CCC. Please always seek independent professional advice as to whether the Rewards4Earth™ rewards points loyalty program is right for you.
1. You understand and accept we will not be responsible or liable for resolving any dispute that may arise between yourself and any other party using the Erth™ point system. Disputes may arise between Supporters (customers), businesses and CCC’s, if the dispute is about using our Rewards4Earth™ rewards points loyalty program, the parties involved will be solely responsible for resolving the dispute between parties. We may agree to try and mediate between the parties to assist in the dispute or we may cancel membership at our sole discretion.
2. If the dispute is between you and Rewards4Earth™ you agree to go to Mediation and if that is unsuccessful to arbitration and that decision is final and all parties will bear their own costs for any legal action.
4. We will be solely responsible for ensuring there are enough Erth™ points in the Ecosystem to support all qualifying transactions worldwide. We will do this by releasing Erth™ points into a rising free market when required, and will not release Erth™ points below previous market highs in a ratchet type system. This means the supply of Erth™ points will be available to meet the free-market demand to ensure the price of Erth™ points does not reach an unsustainable level where the use of them in small transactions becomes unworkable.
5. Ensuring there are enough Erth™ points in the ecosystem also prevents Erth™ points from being released into a decreasing free market.
6. You understand and accept we may, from time to time, and at our sole discretion, cause the Rewards4Earth™ business and customer App to be temporarily unavailable to all members of the Rewards4Earth™ rewards points loyalty program for maintenance purposes.
7. You understand and accept we are not a financial services organisation and we do not provide financial services or products. Any content (including all advertising and marketing) provided to you is intended to provide general information only. We have not taken into account any specific circumstances nor have we taken into account your particular situation. All our content is not intended to provide financial or professional advice, you must not rely on it as financial or professional advice. Always seek independent professional advice as to whether our rewards points loyalty program is right for you.
8. You understand and accept you must not: copy, use or attempt to use a similar system worldwide that is or could be reasonably viewed as being competitive with us.
9. We may, at our sole discretion, allow you to set up or conduct a business similar to ours. We will only exercise our discretion through express and written consent. You understand and accept our express and written consent will be a legally binding agreement between you and the patent holder.
10. You understand and accept we reserve the right to take any and all necessary legal action against you if you set up a similar organisation that is deemed to be similar and competing with our organisation without our expressed and written consent.
11. Subject to these Terms and Conditions, and our Website Terms and Conditions, we grant you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited, revocable, sub-licensable licence to use and access our Sites for your own personal and/or non-commercial or commercial use.
12. Unless expressly permitted within these Terms and Conditions, you must not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, publicly display, encode, translate, transmit, distribute, alter, modify, reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, transfer, create any kind of derivative works or exchange our Rewards4Earth™ BIZ and/or supporter App for any commercial purpose which is not associated with the Rewards4Earth™ rewards points loyalty program.
Limitation of Liability
1. The fullest extent permitted by law, we nor our affiliates nor CCC’s nor businesses using the Erth™ point system will not be held liable for the following:
(a) indirect, incidental, special, consequential, punitive or exemplary damages
(b) loss of profit to you
(c) loss of goodwill to you
(d) loss of use
(e) damage or alteration to any equipment (including, without limitation, handheld devices, tablets, mobile phones) as a result of the installation and/or use of the Rewards4Earth™ BIZ or Supporter App
(f) loss or corruption of data
(g) loss, destruction or theft of Erth™ points
(h) any other intangible loss you may suffer (foreseeable or otherwise)
2. We understand and accept some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusions of certain limitations for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, in these circumstances limitations set out in these Terms and Conditions will not exclude our liability.
1. To the fullest extent permitted by law, your use of our Rewards4Earth™ rewards points loyalty system will be solely at your own risk. We provide services on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
2. We and our affiliates expressly disclaim and exclude all expressed and implied warranties, conditions, guarantees, and representations of any kind whether they were expressed, implied, or statutory. This includes, without limitation, implied warranties of how Erth™ points may fluctuate or behave in the free market controlled by supply and demand.
3. We and our affiliates expressly and impliedly make no guarantees or promises to the following:
(a) our services will meet your requirements
(b) our services will not be interrupted, timely, secure or error-free
(c) the quality of our services, products, materials, or information obtained by you
(d) the results/data that is obtained from the use of our services will be accurate and reliable
(e) the speed or accuracy of the Erth™ points transfer