What is Rewards4Earth?
- We are both a philanthropic organisation and a business operating a rewards points loyalty program designed to help Clubs, Churches, Charities, and not-for-profits (CCC’s) benefit by monetizing their loyalty. While at the same time benefitting all their supporters by finding them great deals from those businesses and gifting them Erth loyalty reward points. We also benefit businesses by providing the CCC supporters as potential customers, enabling the businesses to make more sales and save on marketing as the business only PAY-per-SALE rather than per-click. We do all of this, and we also help save planet Earth. Collectively businesses spend hundreds of billions every year on marketing, so there is no shortage of money, we are the Economic Solution to our Environmental Problems. Our key objectives, POLCER are:
– Plastic Reclamation and Recycling Worldwide
– Ocean Clean-up and Rejuvenation
– Local causes such as drought, fire, and flood relief in Australia,
– Endangered Species Preservation,
– Clean energy technology
– Education & Lobbying on how we can all help save the planet,
– Reforestation and Tree planting.
A small part of every transaction from every business to every supporter in the Erth Point System will be used to fund environmental projects around the world and help save planet Earth from all the destruction mankind forces upon it.
- We operate under a patent in accordance with the Patents Act 1990 (Cth) within the Commonwealth of Australia.
- All transactions are conducted in Australian dollars – $AUD. Using any other currency and any exchange rate calculated from any other currency is beyond our control and subject to the variances of the free market.
- There are only 3 products that can be purchased on this website.
- Raffle Tickets to win prizes in Authorised raffles inappropriate states. Raffle tickets start at a minimum of $AUD20.00 and can be purchased in greater numbers where the price per ticket is less based on the volume of tickets purchased.
- Gift Cards at varying denominations to be used in various businesses.
- Advertising and Marketing services are only available to Businesses that have ABN’s in Australia or the corresponding identifications in other countries. Advertising and Marketing services are purchased at the minimum establishment price of AUD$200.00 and the minimum top-up amount is $50. If as an example the Business has a balance of $50 for pre-paid marketing and a customer spends $100 and the Business has agreed to be paid 4% of the sale price then the business would pay a total fee equal to $4% of $50 equal to $2 so the new balance would be $48. Once the balance reaches $20 or below the business will have to top up their balance otherwise services for Erth Points will be withdrawn. All customers that go into a business where they previously earned Erth Points will be notified that they did not receive and Erth points as per normal to comply with our full disclosure principles if the balance of the businesses goes below $10.
- We only work electronically and do not “SHIP” any products only via email or internet services.
- GST will be added to all prices where applicable.
- All purchasers of raffle tickets should be over 18-years of age.
- You understand and accept as a supporter (customer), it is free to download and install the Erth Point Supporter (customer) App. This means there are no establishment fees, nor any ongoing costs associated with the supporter membership.
- We are a digital-based rewards points loyalty program enabling Supporters to collect and hold Erth Points in their digital wallet allowing them to collect Erth Points from purchasing gift cards which can be used at many businesses or collect Erth Points directly and spend their Erth Points at any participating business worldwide.
- You understand and accept that by downloading, installing, and registering for the Erth Point App, the notifications settings are turned on by default. You can turn off your notifications at any time in your settings. We will be enabling a VIP Supporter system that aligns to different businesses and the Supporter will be able to Opt-in to these services free of charge or Opt-out at any time from each business.
- If you have subscribed to receive future promotional material from us, you will always be provided with the option to unsubscribe from receiving any future promotional material at any time. You understand and accept the unsubscribe button will be located at the bottom of the promotional material.
- If you have unsubscribed to receiving future promotional material from us and you are still receiving promotional material from us, please email our friendly customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You may, at your sole discretion, deactivate and delete your Erth Point customer account at any time and free of charge.
- Upon deactivation and deletion of your Erth Point customer account, all rights and licences granted to you as a member of the Erth Point loyalty program will cease immediately.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, we will not be held responsible or liable if you choose to deactivate and delete your Erth Point account which may mean you lose your Erth Points and any value associated with them now or in the future.
- You can become a VIP member of any business or CCC and receive notifications as to special offers from them and you can control the frequency of those notifications, from maximum once weekly to every two years or opt-out totally.
- You understand and agree that supporters that are not businesses cannot purchase Erth Points and can only accumulate Erth Points as part of another purchase from a participating business the same as other loyalty reward points.
- Cardholder Consent. By providing your payment card details, You authorize Eftpos Australia, Mastercard and Visa to monitor activity on your payment card to determine when you have made a qualifying transaction, and for Eftpos Australia, Mastercard and Visa to share such transaction details with Rewards4Earth Pty Ltd and/or any entity associated with Rewards4Earth Pty Ltd, to enable your card-linked offer(s) and target offers that may be of interest to you.
- If you have a legitimate business and would like to become a member of the Erth Point program then you can register via our website at www.rewards4earth.com. To successfully register you will be required to provide your business details and verify your information.
- You are able to download and install your Erth Point BIZ App at any time. You understand and accept your BIZ App will not activate until your business details have been successfully verified by us.
- When you register your business, your business will not be bound to any fixed term or periodic contracts with us.
- You may, at your sole discretion, deactivate and delete your Erth Point business account at any time and free of charge.
- Upon deactivation and deletion of your Erth Point business account, all rights and licences granted to you as a member of the Erth Point reward points loyalty program will cease immediately.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, we will not be held responsible or liable if you choose to deactivate and delete your Erth Point business account.
- Transaction Monitoring.By registering a payment card in connection with transaction monitoring, you authorize Rewards4Earth Pty Ltd and/or associated entity to share your payment card information with Eftpos Australia, Mastercard and Visa so it knows you enrolled. You authorize Eftpos Australia, Mastercard and Visa to monitor transactions on your registered card(s) to identify qualifying purchases in order to determine whether you have qualified for or earned an offer linked to your payment card, and for Eftpos Australia, Mastercard and Visa to share such transaction details with Rewards4Earth Pty Ltd and/or associated entity to enable your card-linked offer(s) and target offers that may be of interest to you. You may opt-out of transaction monitoring on the payment card(s) you have registered by contacting Rewards4Earth Pty Ltd directly, in writing via email: email@example.com, or mail: Rewards4Earth, 8 Jakes Way, Worongary, QLD 4213.
Earning/Receiving Erth Points
- As a customer you accept you will be able to earn Erth Points every time you make a purchase for goods or services at any business, worldwide, that is part of the Erth Point System.
- You accept you must have Wifi or data turned on your device to receive your Erth Points. If you are unable to connect to the internet the transfer of Erth Points will not take place until you have an internet connection. We will not be responsible or liable for any loss of Erth Points in the event you are unable to connect to the internet or did not receive your Erth Points.
- You accept a business that offers Erth Points may offer additional loyalty rewards programs independent of Rewards4Earth’s rewards loyalty program. We will not be responsible or liable for any additional loyalty rewards programs offered to you that are not associated with the Erth Points loyalty program.
- You understand and accept Erth Points may fluctuate in value due to the free market of supply and demand, and therefore it will affect the amount of Erth Points you receive from the same transaction at a business.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, we do not make any warranties, guarantees, opinions, advice, forecast, speculate, or suggest how Erth Points will behave in the free market. We will not be responsible or liable for how Erth Points behave in the free market (their fluctuation behaviour).
- You understand and agree that supporters that are not businesses cannot purchase Erth Points and can only accumulate Erth Points as part of another purchase from a participating business the same as other loyalty reward points.
Gifting Erth Points
- As a business, you understand and accept you will gift, through the Erth Point marketing system, every customer who shops that is part of the Erth Point system Erth Points at the time of their purchase if they use the payment gateway system for Debit/Credit cards if the customer uses a payment card that is attached to their Erth Point profile or App.
- Businesses have the flexibility to set their desired percentage of a sale price that you will PAY-per-SALE for Erth Point marketing. The minimum percentage amount is three per cent (3%) of the total purchase amount payable to all Erth Marketing regardless of the CCC they support. From this minimum 3% part of the money (20%) will be retained to operate the Erth Marketing Business and 80% will be used to purchase Erth Points which will be gifted to the Supporter, the Supporters nominated CCC, the Planet and the Erth Ambassador Network.
- Businesses understand that this marketing fee is a PAY-per-SALE performance marketing system, and the CLICKS are FREE.
- Businesses can change their desired percentage amount at any time (Minimum 3%) and may do so without notifying their customers. We will not be responsible or liable for the percentage amount you set for your customers or if you change that percentage amount.
- When setting your percentage amount, you must set an amount your business can financially afford. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we will not be responsible or liable for any promises or representations you make to your customers. We reserve the right to suspend or close your business membership if you repeatedly make promises or representations about gifting Erth Points that you do not honour.
- With cash or direct deposit transactions, the Business understands that they will have to gift the points manually to their customers App’s using the Erth Point BIZ App. The business understands that they will have to Buy Erth Points from Erth Trading or any other entity that sells them. They may purchase them directly from CCC’s if they so desire.
- You can purchase Erth Points or prepurchase marketing from Erth Marketing, this is to allow for the automatic allocation of Erth Points if an App on an Android device is used for payment and Erth Points are automatically allocated as part of that transaction. Or if a cash transaction is made and each customer will receive their Erth Points after you put the transaction amount into the BIZ App and scan the customers QR code on their phone. Simply press “gift Erth” in your Rewards4Earth BIZ App, a scanner will appear on your app screen. Scan the customer’s QR Code which comes up as they press receive in their supporter App. You will be prompted to type in the purchase amount and the amount of Erth Points to be gifted will be calculated automatically.
- Businesses accept they must have WIFI, or data turned on, on the device they are using to gift Erth Points to their customers. If you are unable to connect to the internet the transfer of Erth Points will not take place. We will not be responsible or liable for any loss of transaction in the event you are unable to connect to the internet to gift Erth Points to your customer/s.
- Businesses have the sole discretion to offer alternative rewards loyalty programs in conjunction with Rewards4Earth’s rewards loyalty program. You accept any other rewards loyalty programs you offer that are not in association with the Erth Point program will remain independent from the Erth Points loyalty program. You will be solely responsible and liable for any other rewards loyalty program that is not in association with the Erth Point program.
- Erth Points and Erth Marketing do not require exclusivity and happily work with any other loyalty point system that does not breach our patent.
- Businesses understand and accept they must replenish their Erth Points by purchasing them before they are able to gift them to their customers. The price of Erth Points may fluctuate due to the free market of supply and demand.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, we do not make any warranties, guarantees, opinions, advice, forecast, speculate, or suggest how Erth Points will behave in a free market determined by supply and demand. We will not be responsible or liable for how Erth Points behave in the free market (their fluctuation behaviour).
- Businesses understand that if they stop gifting Erth Points we need to inform the customer that they did not receive any Erth Points from that transaction.
- We always comply with the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) and the Australian Consumer Law requirements. Subject to your rights, we will assess your refund claim taking into account the level of seriousness and all other relevant factors. We are not obligated to comply with your remedy preference. Every claim will be assessed on a case-by-case basis as to whether we repair, replace or refund at our absolute discretion.
Erth™ Ambassador Program
- Any member of the Erth Point loyalty reward program is eligible to participate in the Erth Ambassador Program. The program is designed to reward you for inspiring a non-participating business, CCC or CCC Supporter to become a member of the Erth Point System.
- As an Erth Ambassador, you will be rewarded by receiving a percentage of the qualifying purchase’s made by a Supporter in your 6-level network.
- You will also receive an ongoing percentage of every transaction that a business within your 6-level network makes to Erth Point Supporters as prescribed in the Erth Ambassador agreement and any subsequent changes to that agreement.
- When registering, the non-participating business, the Ambassador must use their referral code for them to receive their Erth Point rewards. If a CCC, Supporter or business does not enter your referral code at the time of their registration and has already submitted their registration for processing, then they cannot go back through their registration to enter your unique referral code. You accept you will be solely responsible for ensuring the business uses your unique referral code when registering for the Erth Point loyalty reward program.
- You will be also paid a percentage of the sale price of other items such as training courses or other products purchased by any Erth Point System members as set out in the Erth Ambassador agreement or any changes to that agreement.
- You accept you will only receive your reward when the business has paid their establishment fee or paid for their product or service and that the establishment fee has cleared. You will not receive your reward prior to the fees being paid and cleared.
- You accept we will not reward you or be held responsible or liable for any loss to you if you entered into an understanding or a verbal or written agreement with a non-participating business for them to use your unique referral code and they have not upheld their end of the understanding or verbal or written agreement.
- You accept we may, at our sole discretion, pass on any suspicious or illegal activities or behaviours to the appropriate authorities.
- You also accept we reserve the right to suspend or freeze your Erth Point digital wallet without reason if we reasonably believe you are abusing your privilege to be participating as an Erth Ambassador.
- We comply with Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Financing Act 2006 (Cth), Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Financing Rules 2007 (made under section 229 of the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Act 2006 (Cth)) and Know-Your-Client (KYC) obligations.
- You accept the degree of personal information required by us will differ as to whether you are registering for the Erth Point loyalty program as a customer or business.
- If you are registering as a Supporter, CCC, Ambassador or business you accept you will be required to successfully complete a proof of identity check. To complete this check, we may use an independent third party. You accept that the Identity Check organisations have their own processes where they collect, use, and hold your personal information, we are not responsible or liable for their processes and procedures.
- Once you have completed your identity check, we understand that the identity check organisations do not disclose any of the personal information you provided to them (other than your name) when they inform us of the outcome of your identity check. We are only advised whether the identity check is successful/unsuccessful and the name of the person that the identity check refers to. We will not outsource any personal information you have provided to us or any third party unless required to do so by law.
- You accept third parties may require you to provide additional personal information to them to comply with their own identification obligations. Any third-party identification obligations are not associated with us, we are not responsible or liable for their processes and procedures.
Accessing or Retrieving Your Account
- If you are having difficulties accessing your account or suspect your account/password has been lost or stolen then please contact our friendly support team at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
- You understand and accept we will never ask you for your username, password, bank account details or any other personal or sensitive information over the telephone, text message, email, or through pop-up alerts. We have our own secured process when we are helping you access or retrieve your account, and we will help you via our secured process only.
- You understand and accept that at our sole discretion, we may suspend or deactivate your account:
- a) if we reasonably believe you are using or are likely to use our services in a dishonest manner or for illegal purposes;
b) if we are legally required to do so via court order;
c) if you are involved in or suspected to be involved in money laundering, terrorist financing or any other illegal activity;
e) if you provide us with misleading, false information or make misrepresentations when registering for the Erth Points loyalty program;
f) if you are abusive, aggressive or offensive towards any Erth Points loyalty program staff member, business or CCC that use the Erth Point System.
- If you are aware that another Erth Points loyalty member is misusing the Erth Points loyalty program in such a way that is deemed illegal, then you are strongly encouraged to call your local police or authority or inform us of that activity.
- If you are aware that another Erth Points loyalty member is misusing the Erth Points loyalty program in such a way that is against our mission and overall vision, then you can make an anonymous complaint to our friendly staff by emailing us at email@example.com.
- You understand and accept you are solely responsible for:
- a) all information you provide to us is true, accurate and complete
b) your usernames, passwords and any other personal information required to access either your Supporter or BIZ App to remain secret/confidential and will not be disclosed or shared with any other person
c) if there is any unauthorised use of your user name and password or there is a breach of security, you will notify us of this immediately
d) the accessibility and reliability of the customer or business App are solely dependent on your choice of device, the model of that device, the device operating system, other hardware and their settings, and internet connection.
e) determining whether the Erth Points loyalty program meets your needs as either a customer or business or CCC. Please always seek independent professional advice as to whether the Erth Points loyalty program is right for you.
- You understand and accept we will not be responsible or liable for resolving any dispute that may arise between yourself and any other party using the Erth Point System. Disputes may arise between Supporters (customers), businesses and CCC’s, if the dispute is about using our Erth Points loyalty program, the parties involved will be solely responsible for resolving the dispute between parties. We may agree to try and mediate between the parties to assist in the dispute, or we may cancel membership at our sole discretion.
- If the dispute is between you and Rewards4Earth or Erth Marketing you agree to go to Mediation and if that is unsuccessful to arbitration and that decision is final and all parties will bear their own costs for any legal action.
- We will be solely responsible for ensuring there are enough Erth Points in the Ecosystem to support all qualifying transactions worldwide. We will do this by releasing Erth Points into a rising free market when required and will not release Erth Points below previous market highs in a ratchet type system. This means the supply of Erth Points will be available to meet the free-market demand to ensure the price of Erth Points does not reach an unsustainable level where the use of them in small transactions becomes unworkable.
- Ensuring there are enough Erth Points in the ecosystem also prevents Erth Points from being released into a decreasing free market.
- You understand and accept we may, from time to time, and at our sole discretion, cause the Rewards4Earth business and customer App to be temporarily unavailable to all members of the Erth Points loyalty program for maintenance purposes.
- You understand and accept we are not a financial services organisation and we do not provide financial services or products. Any content (including all advertising and marketing) provided to you is intended to provide general information only. We have not taken into account any specific circumstances, nor have we taken into account your particular situation. All our content is not intended to provide financial or professional advice, you must not rely on it as financial or professional advice. Always seek independent professional advice as to whether our rewards points loyalty program is right for you.
- You understand and accept you must not: copy, use or attempt to use a similar system worldwide that is or could be reasonably viewed as being competitive with us.
- We may, at our sole discretion, allow you to set up or conduct a business similar to ours. We will only exercise our discretion through express and written consent. You understand and accept our express and written consent will be a legally binding agreement between you and the patent holder.
- You understand and accept we reserve the right to take any and all necessary legal action against you if you set up a similar organisation that is deemed to be similar and competing with our organisation without our expressed and written consent.
- Subject to these Terms and Conditions, and our Website Terms and Conditions, we grant you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited, revocable, sub-licensable licence to use and access our Sites for your own personal and/or non-commercial or commercial use.
- Unless expressly permitted within these Terms and Conditions, you must not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, publicly display, encode, translate, transmit, distribute, alter, modify, reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, transfer, create any kind of derivative works or exchange our Erth Point BIZ and/or supporter App for any commercial purpose which is not associated with the Erth Point rewards points loyalty program.
Limitation of Liability
- The fullest extent permitted by law, we nor our affiliates nor CCC’s nor businesses using the Erth Point System will not be held liable for any of the following:
(a) indirect, incidental, special, consequential, punitive or exemplary damages
(b) loss of profit to you
(c) loss of goodwill to you
(d) loss of use
(e) damage or alteration to any equipment (including, without limitation, handheld devices, tablets, mobile phones) as a result of the installation and/or use of the Erth Point BIZ or Supporter App
(f) loss or corruption of data
(g) loss, destruction or theft of Erth Points
(h) any other intangible loss you may suffer (foreseeable or otherwise)
- We understand and accept some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusions of certain limitations for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, in these circumstances limitations set out in these Terms and Conditions will not exclude our liability.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, your use of our Erth Points loyalty system will be solely at your own risk. We provide services on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- We and our affiliates expressly disclaim and exclude all expressed and implied warranties, conditions, guarantees, and representations of any kind whether they were expressed, implied, or statutory. This includes, without limitation, implied warranties of how Erth Points may fluctuate or behave in the free market controlled by supply and demand.
- We and our affiliates expressly and impliedly make no guarantees or promises to the following:
(a) our services will meet your requirements
(b) our services will not be interrupted, timely, secure or error-free
(c) the quality of our services, products, materials, or information obtained by you
(d) the results/data that is obtained from the use of our services will be accurate and reliable
(e) the speed or accuracy of the Erth Points transfer
(f) whether or not the Erth Point system works on older or not mainstream devices
- All Intellectual Property (IP) rights in our Rewards4Earth apps are either owned or controlled by Rewards4Earth or its affiliates or has third-party licensing to use its content.
Social Media & Use of Company Name
- No use of company name is permitted on any social media platforms for example:
(a) “Rewards4Earth Discounts” – NOT APPROVED.
(b) “Rewards4Earth makes money” – NOT APPROVED (username).
(c) “Erth Points will increase in value” – NOT APPROVED.
(d) “Erth Points could increase in value” – NOT APPROVED.
(e) No representation about increases in the value of Erth Point is permitted.
(f) “Erth Points Available here” – APPROVED
(g) “Earn Erth Points here” – APPROVED
(h) “Help SAVE the PLANET, Earn Erth Points Here” – Approved
(i) “Support your CCC (Club, Church, Charity) Earn Erth Points Here” -APPROVED
*The above are only examples of what is permitted and not permitted within the Rewards4Earths or Erth Point Policies and Procedures. As long as your posts are similar to those APPROVED and are not derogatory to Erth Points or Rewards4Earth and are trying to attract customers to your business, most posts will be allowed.
- Social media and the use of the posts containing the words Rewards4Earth or Erth points can be used for communications where the material is obtained from the Rewards4Earth Approved communications archives as noted above.
- Rewards4Earth allows the use of posting marketing material on any social media platform that contains the words “Rewards4Earth” or “Erth” or “Erth Points” unless it is different from the Approved Communications list or is pre-approved in writing from the head office, no exceptions. Posting of any unauthorised posts, particularly where the Ambassador implies that Erth Points can or will increase in value or where future predictions of incomes will result in the Ambassador losing their right to any and all income including any future residual income and the Company reserves its rights to take legal action for damages against any Ambassador that does post such articles.
- Where any reference is made to describe any increase in the value of Erth Points a corresponding reference to decrease must also be made as in “Erth Points will fluctuate and will Increase/decrease in value due to the market forces of supply and demand.
- The Rewards4Earth website has approved signage, social media posts and media releases that any member of the Erth Points System can use.
- Erth Points means:
a Token (also known as a point) held on a blockchain as a distributed ledger called “Erth” and used in Erth Point Apps.
- Erth Points loyalty program or Erth Point System means:
the combined business of Rewards4Earth Pty Ltd, Erth Marketing Pty Ltd, Erth Ambassadors Pty Ltd and any of their subsidiary or group companies and the Rewards4Earth Foundation Ltd philanthropic organisation which run the Erth Point System in which a supporter earns points on a qualifying transaction, and the business gifts the points to each qualifying customer.
- Qualifying transaction means:
a) when a business who is a member of the Erth Points loyalty program buys marketing services and/or gives a percentage amount of Erth Points to each of their customers at the time of purchase transactions;
b) when a customer who is a member of the Erth Points loyalty program uses their Erth Points to purchase goods and services from a business that is a member of the Erth Points loyalty program.
- Related Bodies Corporate means:
the same meaning it has in the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth).
- “You” means
every person who is a member of the Erth Points loyalty program (including CCC’s, Supporters, Erth Ambassadors, and businesses) and every person who is not a member of the Erth Points loyalty program that is looking at anything to do with Erth Points or this website or any of the Erth Point Apps.
- Terms and Conditions means
- “We”, “Us”, and “Our” means
our Rewards4Earth Pty Ltd (ABN 79 637 454 310) and its affiliate or group companies Erth Marketing, Erth Ambassadors Pty Ltd 66 646 476 922 as well as the Rewards4Earth Foundation Ltd a registered charity in Australia.
- “App” means
The Rewards4Earth BIZ and/or Supporter App software.